There’s a lot of information out there about home security system technology. Do they work? Do you really need one? Is your home even at risk? Are they worth it?
Rather than telling you what we think you should do, we are going to let you decide for yourself by sharing these important facts and stats about burglaries and home security systems.
What You Need to Know About Burglaries
Understanding burglary statistics will help you understand why investing in home security systems for your home in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, NC, Chapel Hill, Burlington, NC, Durham, or the surrounding areas is a must. Did you know…
- Between 70%-90% of burglaries happen on residential property.
- Most home burglaries are carefully calculated and planned out ahead of time, meaning that burglars intentionally target vulnerable homes.
- Approximately 13% of home burglaries are solved, leaving approximately 87% of burglaries unsolved.
What You Need to Know About Home Security Systems
Now that you understand how vulnerable your home is to burglaries, you should know some important things about home security systems. Did you know…
- Homes that are equipped with security system technology are 300% less likely to be burglarized.
- Only 38% of homeowners in the US have home security system technology.
- Nearly 85% of law enforcement officers consider home security systems as an effective crime deterrent.
Since 1980, Alarm Man of NC, LLC has been the preferred choice for home security systems in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, NC, Chapel Hill, Burlington, NC, Durham, and the surrounding areas in The Triangle. By staying current on the most advanced technology in home security systems we ensure that your home is equipped with the affordable and comprehensive technology required to stay safe and comfortable in your home, without worrying about outside threats.
From home monitoring, HD cameras, home automation technology, and more, we offer you an all-in-one home security system solution for your residence. Contact us today to learn more about our Honeywell-Resideo home security systems in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, NC, Chapel Hill, Burlington, NC, Durham, and the surrounding communities.